- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 18VDC Passive PoE
- High Power 18W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
9-36VDC IN, 24V 19W Passive PoE OUT, DC to DC Converter/PoE inserter. 10/100Mb.
The TP-DCDC-1224 DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 24VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system.
They have an integrated PoE injector to apply the regulated 24VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 19W.
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)